How to Make Quick and Easy Salmon and Shrimp Alfredo
If you’re craving a delicious seafood pasta dish that’s both quick and easy to prepare, look no further than this mouthwatering recipe for Salmon and Shrimp Alfredo. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to create this delectable meal in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Quick and Easy Salmon and Shrimp Alfredo is a mouth-watering dish that is perfect for those looking for a quick and easy dinner option. With its rich, creamy sauce and perfectly cooked seafood, this dish is a true crowd-pleaser. In this article, we will show you how to make the perfect Quick and Easy Salmon and Shrimp Alfredo that will have your family and friends begging for seconds.
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 6 oz salmon fillet
- 6 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
Step 1: Prepare the Pasta
- Boil a large pot of water and cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
Step 2: Cook the Seafood
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, then place it upside down in the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until the salmon is cooked through and has a golden crust. Remove the salmon from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of butter and minced garlic. Sauté the garlic for about a minute until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and opaque. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set them aside.
Step 3: Prepare the Alfredo Sauce
- Pour the heavy cream into the skillet with the garlic, and bring it to a gentle simmer. Allow it to simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Gradually whisk in the grated Parmesan and mozzarella cheese until the sauce becomes creamy and smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Step 4: Combine and Serve
- Return the cooked salmon and shrimp to the skillet, and gently stir them into the Alfredo sauce. Let everything simmer together for a couple of minutes to heat through.
- Add the cooked fettuccine pasta to the skillet and toss it in the creamy seafood Alfredo sauce until well coated.
- Serve the Salmon and Shrimp Alfredo hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound salmon fillet, skin removed and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1-pint heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until it is al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and the shrimp. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until they turn pink. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the salmon and cook for 3-4 minutes or until it is cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the heavy cream and bring the mixture to a simmer. Let it cook for about 5 minutes or until it thickens.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until it is melted and combined.
- Add the cooked pasta, shrimp, and salmon to the skillet and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- To save time, you can use pre-cooked shrimp and salmon.
- You can also add other seafood like scallops or crab meat to this dish for a delicious variation.
- To make it a bit healthier, you can use low-fat milk instead of heavy cream and reduce the amount of butter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I use frozen seafood for this recipe?
A1: Yes, you can use frozen salmon and shrimp, but make sure to thaw them thoroughly before cooking.
Q2: Can I substitute the fettuccine pasta with a different type of pasta?
A2: Absolutely! You can use any pasta you prefer, but fettuccine is traditionally used in Alfredo dishes.
Q3: Is it possible to make this dish with a lighter sauce?
A3: Yes, you can use a lower-fat cream or a substitute like almond milk for a lighter version of the Alfredo sauce.
Now that you have the perfect recipe for Salmon and Shrimp Alfredo, gather your ingredients and treat yourself to a delightful homemade meal that’s sure to impress your family and friends. Enjoy!
This Quick and Easy Salmon and Shrimp Alfredo is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. With its rich and creamy sauce, perfectly cooked seafood, and flavorful Parmesan cheese, it is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Give this recipe a try and see for yourself how delicious it can be.
So in This Post, Find the How to Make Quick and Easy Salmon and Shrimp Alfredo What other points can you think of/have experienced? Let me know in the comments.
If you found this helpful feel free to share your experience if you can relate to these points and if you are comfortable to share
For More Articles Related to Cooking Recipes stay tuned to our Site: Everyday Cooking Recipes